This is for women who want to enjoy pregnancy and look forward to giving birth.
Whether you're a first time mama, or you've been through it before, Birth Coaching is a tool you can use to support yourself at a time in your life when you need it the most - because let's face it - pregnancy can be uncomfortable, birth can be daunting, and what comes after that - well, it can be a little unpredictable to say the least.
There can be so many emotions and thoughts that come up during your pregnancy, and all of them impact you and the way you'll give birth. Often there's so much focus on how your body is changing, the little life you're growing, and the actual logistics of preparing for birth - that you can easily overlook what your mind and soul might be needing. Taking the time to look after yourself this way can have a dramatic affect on your birth, and your life. These aspects of yourself, are what will give you strength, courage and carry you through. YOU are the centre and power of your birth, and you need you.
Coaching is like a massage for your emotional being - it helps you to unravel any mental or emotional stuff you may be carrying around, and gives you the tools you need to make small changes in yourself and your life in the way you think and behave - which in my experience, enriches you as a woman, a mother, and a partner, AND gives you the ability to experience birth in a way that feels like a true and beautiful reflection of you and your desires. Birth coaching focuses on bringing you into alignment with yourself, setting you free from any doubts you may have, and helping you to let go of anything that isn't supportive of the kind of birth you'd like to create. It strengthens you, and your relationships, gives you confidence, and reminds you how powerful you truly are, giving you what you need most to create a birth you love.
A beautiful life and a beautiful birth.
This is for you if........
- You're a first time mama and you're feeling a little (or a lot) nervous / unsure about how you may be going to give birth.
- This ain't your first rodeo, but things didn't go so well the first time, and you're feelingworried about what could happen this time around.
- You've got stuff going on, or relationships in your life that feel stressful / overwhelming / difficult - and it's not related to birth - or it is related to birth.
- You've got stuff going on, or relationships in your life that are making your pregnancy feel complicated.
- You're feeling scared - of giving birth, of being a mama, of what might change, of how your body will be different, of pain, of financial changes, of relationship changes, of going back to work, of not being able to give birth naturally, of having a c-section, of what people will think or say..............anything!
- You're noticing old issues you thought you'd dealt with, coming up again.
- You're feeling particularly hormonal, you notice yourself getting upset, feeling really vulnerable, or maybe just ready to scream.
- You feel unsure or uncomfortable around your lead maternity care giver, unable to be yourself.
- You plan to have a natural birth, a medicated birth, a home birth, a water birth a hospital birth, a c-section..........birth in all it's shapes and forms is welcome.
Pregnancy and Birth is a time to celebrate, reflect, dream, and transform - your life will never be the same, and as you move through these moments, you get to consciously choose, shape, and create what you experience.
Your package includes.......
- 6 private 1:1 coaching sessions
- One 90 minutes session to begin with, and
- Five 60 minute sessions - two sessions per month
- My gift of a free 30 minute conuslt before you sign up - this is your chance to check in and see if the program is going to be the right fit for you.
- You'll receive a workbook to get started with.
- I'll send you video notes before each session, outlining some keys points that will support you in your journey
- An invitation to email or text me between sessions if you need any kind of support.
- Worksheets (if you'd like them), to support you in our work together - and experiments for you to play with during the week between our calls.
- A List of birthing and mothering resources to support you on your journey
Here's how it works
I work with women all over the world (United Kingdom, France, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Hong-kong, United States......). You can be anywhere in the world, and we can do this - all my work is done via skype and the phone. Initially I was really sceptical how this might work, and if it would feel personal enough, but I have been so happy with the results that my clients get, and they've been pretty thrilled too. Clearly this works.
Though this is a program, each woman is unique and our lives and stories vary greatly. So while there will always be elements that are included in the program, tools I share, and ideas I present - to help you have a birth you love - you'll be seen and coached individually through whatever's going on for you.
Your needs and intentions will guide our sessions together.
We move through anything that's not working for you, anything you're worried about, and get clear about what it will take and what you can do, to create a birth YOU love.
The money honey
- 3 MONTH PACKAGE (6 SESSIONS - 2 SESSIONS A MONTH) $200 NZD per month
Make your move
Email me to book a free consult - email@example.com - this will allow you to ask me any questions you might have about the program or my coaching, and it will also give you a little time to experience coaching. From here you can decide if you'd like to move forward and purchase the program.
This truly is a no-strings-attached consult. My gift to you.
If you want to have a beautiful birth that leaves you feeling energised, empowered, delighted and inspired - if you want to love your birth - well - I invite you to book your first free consult, or email me with any questions you may have, I would love to connect with you and support you in your birth.
If you have any questions or you just want to get in touch, send me an email; firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: As a coach I do not offer medical advice or opinion. Any problems you may experience during your pregnancy, labour or birth should be addressed by your lead maternity care provider. Anything I say should not be taken as medical advice or opinion.